Thursday, July 17, 2008

Almost there!

Hey everyone, I'm just getting this set up right now. I'm still in the good ol' US of A. I leave for Germany tomorrow morning. I am catching a shuttle bus to Minneapolis at 8 am and leave for Chicago at 12:30. After that I leave for Frankfurt at 2:27 and arrive at 5:45 am their time. After that I leave for Zurich at 8:40 and land at 9:30 where I'll meet up with Colin. We are planning to walk around the city for a few hours then take a train back to Konstanz so he can be back in time for a dinner with one of classes. He's planning on taking his computer with when we go on our travels so I will hopefully be able to post some more and upload pics! We are going to Augsburg on Sunday then we fly to Croatia on Tuesday for five days. Then we will be back in Konstanz for the last few days of the trip. I hope you all enjoy reading this! If you want another perspective of the trip you can read Colin's blog (http://uni-konstanz.blogspot.com/).

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hey Cody we saw that you made it safely to Konstanz - isn't it a beautiful city?
Now you are off to Augsburg.
Have good travels and greet those Egenbergers from our whole family
Can't wait to see photos of Croatia! Hopefully you two will have internet access!
love ya, Catherine

Paul Halverson said...

Hey Cody - Enjoy!